CraftAU is an Australian based, Sydney-hosted Minecraft community. We also run other, non-Minecraft game servers. We run a tailored server to suite everyone's tastes. We welcome your suggestions and would love to hear what you would like to see added to the Craft Australia network.
We are a non-whitelist server however we require players to register on our forum in order to build, and use commands. We utilize this fully automatic system to reduce the risk of griefers and unwanted players. Registration takes under a minute and does not require staff approval, simply sign up, and join one of our servers.
Players are welcome to login and explore the server, as well as talk to members and staff, without the need to register. This will allow you to get a feel for our community without needing to do any extra steps
- FTB Revelation 3.4.0 Server - rev.craftau.com.au or rev.tekk.me or rev.mc-a.us
- FTB Revelation 3.0.1 Server - rev3.craftau.com.au or rev3.tekk.me or rev3.mc-a.us
- FTB Interactions 2.0.9 Server - int.craftau.com.au or int.tekk.me or int.mc-a.us
- Omnifactory 1.2.1 Server - omni.craftau.com.au or omni.tekk.me or omni.mc-a.us
- All The Mods 6 1.5.1 Server - atm.craftau.com.au or atm.tekk.me or atm.mc-a.us
- 7 Days to Die - Connection info to come: CraftAU or Craft
- Empyrion - Search the Server List for "CraftAU" and select CraftAU Empyrion
- Discord Server - Click to join
These documents can be found by clicking Terms and Rules at the bottom of this page
Unlike many of the other Minecraft and Feed the Beast servers, we own our hardware and have complete control over its configuration and specifications.
|Proc||Xeon E3-1260||8M Cache, 2.40 GHz||HT Enabled|
|HDD set A||2x WD Black Hybrid||750GB Capacity||Raid1 Configuration|
|HDD set B||3x OCZ SSD||60GB Capacity||Raid5 Configuration|
|Chassis||Dell R620||1 RU||None|