Important FTB Server Information

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by Caraxi, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Caraxi

Caraxi Retired +Supporter Retired Staff

Server has been updated to Version 1.6.2
  2. jc When can we expect an update to one of the many new versions?
  3. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
  4. hey i tried logging in and it says connection timed out even though the server is up and people are on it. i live in Australia and i'mm on ADSL 2+ and can play fine on pretty much every other server. know of any fixes i can try?
  5. BigJazzz

Hi @jcstreek. I suggest trying again. I occasionally get the same message, but after a few attempts I can normally get in. :)
  6. hey @BigJazzz i will try spamming it then come back thx ;) i have tried it a few times but not repeatedly
  7. BigJazzz

If it still doesn't work give it a couple of minutes. If you're still having troubles let us know. :)
  8. @BigJazzz yeah it still isn't working. turned all firewalls off and all the usual but still nothing :(
  9. BigJazzz

10. Caraxi

What version are you running?
  11. 1.10.1 ftb infinity or do you mean minecraft version? @Caraxi
  12. Caraxi

Yeah, thats right.

Have you logged in before?
  13. @Caraxi no sorry i have not logged in before. maybe when you were still tekkit?
  14. @Caraxi the version seems to be out of date here
  15. BigJazzz

Fixed
  16. kraany

kraany New Miner

Hi, just downloaded ftb infinity but it is version 1.7 and your server is 1.11, how do i get the servers version?
  17. DamageDoctor

DamageDoctor Enlightened Staff Member Admin

The server is now running 2.1.2.
  18. darkcamo12

darkcamo12 Owner Staff Member Admin

There are 2 version numbers for packs one being the Minecraft version that the pack was built in which it 1.7.10 and then the version of the pack itself which was 1.11.2 but now have been updated to version 2.1.2 and soon again to version 2.1.3
  19. FTB Launcher only pulls 2.2.2, rejected connection due to server being 2.1.2. Where/how can I downgrade? Couldn't find it in the current launcher.
  20. Nevermind, spoke too soon.