Declined madman587587's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Sorted Applications' started by madman587587, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server you wish to moderate on: CraftAU Infinity Minecraft

First name: Nicholas

Server join date: Mar 2, 2013

Computer Specs:

• CPU: i5-6500 (clocked at 3.2GHz)
    • RAM: 16GB (CL15, 3200MHz)
    • Graphics card: Nvidia 1070 GTX (8GB GDDR5, clock 1683 MHz, memory speed 8 Gbps)
    • 3 x SSD
    5 reasons you'd like to become a Moderator (minimum):

I can make minecraft a better world.
    I have the patience and free time at my leisure.
    Friends tell me i always have a smile.
    Boost my social morale
    I've never been a minecraft moderator, and want to learn its admin tools.

Do you have any previous experience in this area: I have been playing valves source engine games and the new cs:go for over 10 years and have hosted countless servers, im familiar with the modding community of this game, the file structure of the game, map editing, texture editing and server hosting (cPanel and the like), I'm also very handy on forums.

What times are you normally online? 1pm-midnight, I'm aussi so my Timezone is GMT+10

Tell us a little about you: I'm 24, I sail a laser, play basketball and love video games. I'm still afraid of monsters under my bed. I (sometimes) ride BMX, skateboard, longboard. I hate shopping and when im not doing the above i watch foxtel, Netflix and youtube.
    madman587587.png
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. BigJazzz

BigJazzz The Fabulous Staff Member Global Mod

Hi madman

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately we're not looking for any moderators at this point in time. We'll archive your application for two weeks and will revisit it should we be looking for any extra mods in that time. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.