We have a tpa killer

Discussion in 'Archived' started by the_supermod, Sep 29, 2012.

1. The person i will be talking about today will be VisualScientist and his "gang". Basically, the first thing that drawed my attention to them, was that they killed my mate, xXDanisthemanXx. I thought at first that he was lying, as he had some Quantum on, (not to say that he was undefeatable) He claimed that lightning had killed him. I took no consideration of what he said for about 20 minutes until VisualScientist requested for me to tp to him, I accepted. Got killed by lightning via Swiftwolf's ring and Nanosaber. He spammed lightning repeatedly with a guy called lism or something of that sort. I tried to tpa to him again to kill him and get my stuff back, however when I did so, I was in a dark room as shown below, unable to get out because i was in his faction and could not apply any commands.

He did this process repeatedly to multiple people.

I do not have an image of their tower with lightning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He then tried to tpa me to his base over and over again to get killed. I know this is a PVP server. Although I am new, I am fairly sure scamming is not part of PVP.

[​IMG]

the image below is of when they trapped me in their main base. and of that Lisim guy.
    [​IMG]
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Why are you accepting teleports if you know what they are doing, or even from random if you did not
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. "we have free diamonds they said"
    "you won't get killed they said"

Was what my brother told me, yes. Read the above more thoroughly.
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. the only thing I can suggest is to never tpa to people unless you trust them, if their are serious ask them to go to spawn
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Yes that friends list of yours there? when did the add that to tekkit or would that be a hacked client you have there, if you are trying to get some one banned from print screens turn of hacks....
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1

6. Nowhere in your initial comment can i see that they had promised free things, So maybe you should re-read your comment thoroughly.
  7. Zisted

Zisted New Miner

Visual, You have been busted for RM chestplates and such! And you are TPA KILLING people and stuff, So if I were you, I would shut uo and recieve the consequences!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. lisim

lisim New Miner

I never tpa anyone to my house unless they ask or i ask them first, im sure MANY can atests to this Oo
  9. redmatter chest piece if i got busted for that i would have been banned?
    and apart from that he requested to tp to me
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Zisted

Zisted New Miner

You did get banned...
  11. im not banned?
  12. Zisted

Zisted New Miner

Your appeal was accepted.. You were unbanned.
  13. Banned Again..
    [​IMG]
  14. Zisted

Zisted New Miner

Ok.. Burn visual..