Wyvern Eggs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pjman, Jun 10, 2017.

1. pjman

pjman New Miner Staff Member ARK Mod

Came across about 50 Wyvern eggs spawned on the island this morning in piles. There was a pile of level 170 eggs. with no mod on I made the decision to pick up these (about 15) and have stored them in an unlocked fridge on the roof of my building on herbi island. When I see either Salt or Optimus I will ask what they want to do - I just didn't want them to spoil. In the meantime - help yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oh peeeejjj, I might have to visit ya (what's your location?), the 4 fire eggs I grabbed have 2 lv 60 parents, seemed like everything thing on the island did because I am n00b at wyverns so far seemed like all ya get. And the wyvern you generously gave me,.... man, SOO handy to be able to go and pickup a doed and ankly so I can tame them at home and not have deal with kapros in the swamp gauntlet getting them back. I owe ya idk like 1000 oil or something :)
  3. pjman

pjman New Miner Staff Member ARK Mod

Optimus came and took care of them. Not sure if he kept the eggs or not - maybe ask when you are in the game again. I will see if I have any spares in the meantime.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. haha no worries man
  5. Opt1mus

Opt1mus ARK/Empyrion/Memories of Mars Staff Member Global Mod

The wyvern eggs have been disabled until the egg spawn issues have been fixed
  6. It seems this is a common issue? Check the comments on the mod that allows SE creatures.